At Arbutus, we have leaders at every level of the organization – from the research labs to the board room. Our employees support the company’s corporate vision and stand behind it. They embrace a culture of growth, innovation, and success. Above all, our employees believe in being a part of something that is bigger than the sum of its parts.
Today, Arbutus has an industry-leading position to transform the treatment of hepatitis B and to address the HBV global market opportunity. We have a portfolio of assets combining multiple technologies, a robust pipeline of near-term catalysts with long-term value creation potential, and a proven management team and scientific leadership in antiviral and RNAi drug discovery and development.
If you are ready for challenge, growth and rewards, we want to hear from you. In exchange for your skills, dedication, education and talent, we provide competitive compensation packages as well as the support, opportunity for development and stimulation to satisfy your career goals and aspirations.
- Associate, DMPK - (Warminster, PA US)
- Director, Clinical Operations - (Warminster, PA US)
- Director, Project Management - (Warminster, PA US)
- Director, Quality Assurance - (Warminster, PA US)
- Executive Administrative Assistant - (Warminster, PA US)
- Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance - (Warminster, PA US)
- Scientist, Biology (Immunology) - (Warminster, PA US)
- Scientist, Chemistry - (Warminster, PA US)
- Scientist, DMPK - (Warminster, PA US)
- Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology - (Warminster, PA US)
Please click here to see Current Opportunities.